When choosing the right flooring for your home there are a lot of factors to consider – such as:
• Do you have children or pets?
• How much time do you want to spend on maintenance?
• What will you be most comfortable walking on?
After taking these factors into account, you can then choose the best type of flooring for you and narrow down your options. Considering hardwood flooring? Here are a few benefits that could convince you to take the leap:
• Hardwoods are durable. Even with heavy foot traffic or furniture, wood is built to stand the test of time.
• Hardwoods are easy to maintain. You no longer have to worry about having a broom and a vacuum. Not to mention, spill clean-ups are a breeze.
• Hardwoods are timeless. No matter the style of home, hardwoods are a time-honored tradition of flooring that everyone will enjoy.
At Precision Floors and Design you can choose from hardwood or engineered hardwood – which offers the same look at more affordable prices. Then browse a wide variety of hardwood flooring brands and have our experts install it for you.
Brands we carry:
If you have specific questions, feel free to give us a call at 208-297-5485 – or stop by our showroom Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturdays by appointment. We look forward to helping you find the perfect hardwood flooring for your home.